Icon Industrial Services has a wide array of services and capabilities to offer clients. Our skilled Millwright tradesmen are Union trained, specializing in precision laser alignments, rigging, welding, blueprint reading, material handling equipment, process equipment, hydraulics, precision equipment setting and maintenance.
Being a union contractor allows us the capacity to take on projects of any size from small two-man jobs to plant shutdowns requiring large crews and multiple shifts. Our leadership team has the expertise and skill to plan your project to be completed safely, successfully and on time.
The following is a brief sample list of the capabilities our crews are skilled at and can offer your facility:
- Maintenance of a wide variety of processing equipment
- Trouble shooting
- Extensive material handling experience of all conveyance types (Drag Conveyors, Screw Conveyors, Bucket Elevators, Belt Conveyors, Vibratory Conveyors, Packaging etc.)
- Elevator and belt conveyor belt replacement and splicing
- Drag conveyor chain, paddle and sprocket replacements
- Screw conveyor and mixer scroll replacements.
- Breakdown repairs and emergency call-in service
- Precision laser alignments with the ability to print out alignment results for plant records
- Welding (Certified Welders on Request)
- Extensive rigging experience
- Equipment moving
- Precision equipment setting
- Large-scale capital equipment change-outs
- Spouting and ducting fabrication and installation
- Modifications and retrofits to upgrade existing equipment
- Demolition of obsolete equipment