Existing Steel Revisions
As your operations expand, so does the size and capability of your equipment. If you’re planning a facility expansion or a change in operations, we’re here to help. At Icon Industrial Services, we are experienced in handling structural steel erection revision projects of all types and sizes. From column and beam upsizing to installing guardrails for added safety, we have the experience and planning expertise to make adjustments without disrupting your operations. Icon Industrial Services is prepared to help you make that transition as smooth as possible.
The Team You Can Trust
When you work with Icon Industrial Services, you work with our skilled tradesmen and high standards of safety and efficiency. Specializing in removing existing structures, rigging and steel erection, each of our tradesmen is experienced in efficiently and safely performing modifications to existing steel structures.
You’re also working with our experienced leadership team members who strive to understand and meet your project needs. Our project managers are experts at planning and executing projects according to your timeframe and specifications. We’ll work closely with your facility to plan our steel revision process around your operations to ensure that there are as few disruptions as possible.
Our Existing Steel Revisions services include:
- Modifying equipment access platforms
- Building retrofits for new process equipment
- Beam upsizing for extra load support
- Adding vertical support columns to support additional weight
- Relocating or providing new stairs and ladders to access equipment or new platforms
- Installing horizontal structural beams to support new equipment
- Erecting new mezzanines and platforms
- Placing guardrails around raised platforms for safe access